Sunday, March 29, 2009

I wish there were more of me...

I wonder if I have ADD. My mind seems to flit from one thing to the next these days.

I wish I were in Provo to see my other grandson more often, but then I would miss Trent. He gave his first talk today. He did great - saying big words like important and responsibility - with that clear cute speech that is Trent - until the last line - he refused to say "in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." He turned around and said quite loudly "you say it", so I did. We know who's in charge at my house.

Hurray! I actually got in a nap today. I feel like I could sleep a few more days though. I can't wait until June. How many more days of school are there? Only nine until spring break. Then 34 after that. In between, state testing, and my kids aren't ready. I am never prepared enough for the days at school. There's too much to do at home to spend any more time there. I think 10 hour days are all I can take. I thought this was supposed to get easier, but I'm not seeing it.

No comments: