Thursday, February 19, 2009

Powerful Prayer

It's funny how our Father sends us messages - even when we're not expecting it. Everything I've been struggling with for the past two Sundays has been in a talk or lesson. I even understood a little of the Spanish group's speaker - just what I needed to hear. I am so amazed.

What's more, I am gaining the testimony of the power of prayer in our school prayer group. We have had some pretty amazing successes. It's strange how I never thought about other people's religion, and how similar our basic beliefs are. I have always focused on what's different. I know that's what makes me a Latter-Day-Saint, but since most of my time is spent with non-members, I have begun to truly appreciate their beliefs and the power that Heavenly Father gives to all his children who ask in faith.

Keep on praying!

No comments: