Monday, February 7, 2011

memory loss or high maintenance?

Am I really that high maintenance? I got upset yesterday because I didn't get any texts for about 8 hours. To be fair, during that time, I sent a complimentary text, AND an" I'm aching for you" text, and got no response. And 8 hours? What was he thinking? Doesn't he know me better than that yet? I need more attention than that. It is only excusable when he is busy at work, or in the middle of the ocean. Otherwise...

I'm pretty sure I let him know that I am not high maintenance when it comes to material things, but I need a lot of attention.

Then when I finally talk to him, he reminds me about the card I sent last week. I KNOW that he loves me. He has shown me that over and over with his actions. A day without a word should not change that knowledge. I seem to forget from one week to the next if I don't see him. And I am mad at myself for being so short-sighted and needy.

I miss him so....

No comments: