Friday, August 3, 2012

A Little Too Long and Too Short

Sometimes I stay away from this thing for a very long time...
   and then here I am again. I am very tired tonight. Maybe that is why I am so emotional. I can't seem to keep an even keel today. I was happy part way through the movie (Once Around), then got sad at the end. Since I have been wrestling with a fear of an uncertain financial future. I want to throw caution to the wind, quit my job, sell my house, and move in with my sweetie. I miss him.The other part of me knows I should stick with my plan... finish my master's degree, get an administrative services credential, and land a job as an administrator for at least a year before my 55th birthday. Then, I could retire fairly comfortably, not having to rely on anyone else. I really have no choice. I need to be responsible for myself. It is just so frustrating. Life is so unfair.

No comments: